Friday 2 December 2011

my last choice

So I have found my fifth choice for the Liebster Award, it is tginteriors.blogspot.com - a blog with absolutely gorgeous interiors, inspiration for the day I win the lottery !!! 
( if you accept this award tg interiors the details are in the post before this one - thanks).

************************

I am back home now after my third week away. I love staying with my oldest friend, but it is great to come home - I especially miss my little dog. I think my old geezer quite likes it because our dog gives him more attention when I am not here !

I have to thank Pandy for making me do loads of paperwork - I had been complaining about it - and for helping me do it.
Every evening I sat down for an hour and a half and worked, then while she was cooking dinner (yes I was totally spoilt) I blogged, and blogged and blogged.


On her table there are loads of catalogues and I was really struck by this picture -


I have mentioned before that I am not really a pink girl, but I love this cabinet from www.grahamandgreen.co.uk
Although this catalogue is from 2007 the cabinet is still available and also comes in black, plus there is a similar one in green. I think I may put this on my wish list. They also do other furniture styles, lighting, mirrors and loads more.


2 comments:

  1. How can you not love it? It is gorgeous! Really unique! Have a nice weekend Fiona! Oh! And keep track with me tomorrow as a surprise is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that chest. It is a piece that you would see in a room that Katheryn Ireland would use.Love the style of it.

    ReplyDelete

It's always a pleasure to receive your comments. I really enjoy reading them, and a huge thank you if you are following as well !